Thursday, April 8, 2010

Do you know what a S.N.E.A.K. attack is?

If you don't, then you're about to learn! Twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays, the S.N.E.A.K attackers meet in the Etc. forum on Etsy to "attack" shops with little to no sales, resulting in a slew of new sales for the unsuspecting shops! It's a great boost for a shop just starting out, or for someone who is low on sales. Anyone and everyone can join in on the fun!! For all the information on sneak attacks, go to handmademovement

Anyway, last Monday I hosted a sneak attack with Danaswove as a "victim". She sells all sorts of cute cell phone pouches (including ones with owls, my favorite!!) and adorable retro aprons. I decided to save the owl pouches for someone else, and instead, I bought this one for myself!

One of my favorite pair of pants to go hiking in has no pockets (i like to carry my cell phone with me when i'm hiking), and this pouch is the perfect size for my phone!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I got a cell phone pouch from her, too! So cute and high-quality.

    ReplyDelete