Monday, April 5, 2010

Artisans Alliance (the other AA!)

I think, for not really having anything planned, our last minute meeting on Saturday went great! I'm really glad that people are still interested and want to get involved with AA. More people showed up then I expected, and we even have some new people joining! The weather's getting nicer and all I can think about are all the upcoming artwalks, farmer's markets, music festivals and gatherings to come. I can't wait wait for this summer! Taking on the Artisans Alliance will be a big task, but I know I'll be able to handle it, and I have some great friends to help me out too! If you want to know more of what the Artisans Alliance is about, you can check out our myspace (i know, who uses myspace anymore? hehe) at www.myspace.com/artisansalliance. If you can enjoy the wonderful weather today like I can, go do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment