Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little pink bugs

Ok, so I know I said I would post new pictures of the garden, but I haven't even taken the time to take new pictures! Except of this jalapeno plant. I noticed a day or two ago that there are these little pink bugs on it, and then this morning, I noticed them on the eggplant that I have, too. Does anyone know what they are, if they are harmful and if so, how do I get rid of them? Thanks for any help! (you can click on the pictures to get a larger view of the bugs)


4 comments:

  1. They remind me of aphids - can you grab some and out them in a jar and take to your local gardening center to find out what to do about them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. I think i'll do that, stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are aphids also. Stock had an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete